one particular Light Engineering- Faisalabad Pakistan
5. a couple of Strengths
1 ) Demand Driven Industry (more than 4000 units to get textiles alone) 2 . Strong presence in local marketplace
3. Accessibility to cheaper labor
4. Geographically situated in ideal site (near end users) a few. Most setups are independantly employed and have less difficult management composition
5. 2 Weaknesses
1 ) Obsolete technology machinery and equipment utilized for manufacturing installment payments on your Availability of raw material and inconsistent uncooked material prices 3. Not skilled labor (only 1% staff have certificate / degree from specialized training institutions) 4. Absence of research and development tradition
5. Lack of synergies among Govt. support institutions and practical industry. 6. Deficiency of standardization and quality control
7. Non-sophisticated marketing impression. (branding & grading)
8. Unorganized merchant base
being unfaithful. Limited use of information (availability of financing, technological recognize how & Government. regulations) twelve. Energy costs
5. 3 Opportunities
1 ) Import substitution. Pakistan imports machinery worth approximately US $ six hundred million every year for fabrics only. installment payments on your Free control agreements like SAFTA and Pakistan's latest attempt to acquire included in ASEAN. 3. Lower sophisticated Photography equipment markets.
four. Research and development and reverse anatomist
5. 5 Threats
1 ) Competition by countries just like India & China, which have more advanced executive technology bottom. 2 . Lagging in technology, hence creating substandard products that hamper consumer belief about regional engineering products. 3. Non-organized manufacturing and vendor basic and bad competition. some. Uncertainty in inputs costs
5. Allocated of obligation free linen machinery.
six. Increasing tasks on transfer of machinery / tools used in developing of linen machinery and parts six. High reliance on single distributor of uncooked material we. e. Pakistan steel almost 8. Non-existence of research and development traditions lily to widen technology gap a growing number of with...