1 . A great equipment takes in from the supply system a 1000 kVA load with a 0. almost 8 power aspect lagging. Find the real and reactive benefits of the system. [800 T, 600 kvar]
installment payments on your In the electricity triangle of figures beneath, calculate the missing parameters; the reactive power (Q), real electricity (P) or perhaps apparent electric power (S).
[866 kW, -500 kvar, 577 T, 1 . 15 kVA]
3. For the given concentration and current below, determine the a) complex electrical power S, b) apparent electricity S, c) real electricity P and c) reactive power Q. Determine likewise whether the electrical power factor received is leading or lagging.
i) Sixth is v = 240(30(I = 5(60(
ii) Versus = 220((30(I = 5(20(
iii) Sixth is v = 240(0(I = 5((20(
iv) V = 110(30(I = 8((20(
[1200(-30VA, 1200 VIRTUAL ASSISTANT, 1 . '04 kW, -600var, 0. 866 leading]
4. An inductive load consisting of Ur and Back button in series feeding via a 2400-V rms source absorbs 288 kW in a lagging power aspect of zero. 8. Determine R and X. [12. eight О©, being unfaithful. 6О©]
5. A great inductive insert consisting of Ur and Back button in parallel feeding from a 2400-V rms supply absorbs 288 kW for a lagging power aspect of 0. 8. Decide R and X. [20 О©, 26. several О©]
six. Two tons connected in parallel happen to be supplied via a single-phase 240-V rms source. Both loads attract a total genuine power of 4 hundred kW at a electricity factor of 0. eight lagging. Among the loads takes in 120 kilowatt at a power factor of zero. 96 leading. Find the complex benefits of the different load. [436. 6(50. 1Лљ kVA]
7. The load shown beneath consists of a level of resistance R in parallel with a capacitor of reactance By. The load is usually fed by a single-phase supply through a line of impedance 8. 5 + j11. 2 в„¦. The rms voltage on the load airport terminal is 1200(0( V rms, and the weight is currently taking 30 kVA at 0. 8 electricity factor leading. a) Discover the value of R and X
b) Decide the supply volt quality V.
[60 О©, 80 О©, 1250(16. 26Лљ V]
8. Two impedances, Z1 = 0. 8 + j5. 6 в„¦ and Z2 = 8 ( j16 в„¦, and a single-phase motor are connected in seite an seite across a 200- Versus rms, 60Hz...